Yeoman Park Academy is a purpose-built environment that supports the development of our pupils/students – as a special academy, we place a high emphasis on the well-being of everyone who attends to study, to gain new independence skills, and to work.
Yeoman Park has a good range of facilities including:
- two multi-media learning environments
- hydrotherapy pool
- adaptable main hall – opportunities for learning, sensory experiences, therapies
- classrooms with individual learning spaces
- outdoor playground areas
- canopied courtyard area for play and outdoor learning.
- sensory garden and outdoor learning environment
- outside trampoline area
- access to purpose built sixth form centre on The Manor Academy site
- minibuses and a people carrier, enabling pupils to access the local community