Admissions appeals

In This Section

If your child is not allocated a place at the academy/school you prefer you have the right to appeal. The letter you receive telling you that the admission has been refused will contain some information on how to appeal.

For more information on the appeals process and to make an appeal, visit the Nottinghamshire County Council appeals page.

!Phased academy reopening plan – coronavirus (COVID-19) Click for more information
Yeoman Park Academy