Safeguarding children is defined as:
The actions we take to promote the welfare of children and protect them from harm are everyone’s responsibility. Everyone who comes into contact with children and families has a role to play.
Yeoman Park Academy have a senior designated person for safeguarding children and child protection who has received appropriate training and support for this role. We also have a deputy designated person and four additional designated persons who will provide additional support to ensure the responsibilities for child protection and safeguarding children are fully embedded within the academy ethos and that specific duties are discharged.
- Senior designated person: Executive principal – Pauline Corfield
- Deputy designated person: Assistant principal – Courtney Hoop
- Designated person: Sharon Savage
- Designated person: Jo Wass
- Designated person: Claire Gouthwaite
- Designated person: Theresa Skillen